6 Apr 2021

Zalora x H&M (MY) 4.4 SALE

Hi guys! How are you doing? I hope you guys are doing well. The weather in Malaysia is so unpredictable (for someone who never checks the weather forecast hehe). It's crazy hot one day and heavy rain the next day. 

Nevertheless, I'm still grateful and happy. April is my favorite month. Firstly, because it's my birthday month hehe but this year around, I'm lovin' it that Zalora x H&M is giving us moreeeee discounts!

From my previous post, you will know that H&M is finally on Zalora (Zalora x H&M Exclusive Launch)

As a big fan/loyal consumer of H&M, I am elated that they are giving more and more discounts. Definitely worth it guys! Bear in mind, this is only applicable until 8th April 2021.

So, are you curious about the discount?!? *screaming inside*

Exclusive welcome treat : 25% Off + 5% Cashback
Best Part : NO MIN. SPEND! T&C Apply
Use this code : HM25


CLICK HERE : ZALORA x H&M







Get your fav clothes now with discounts and no minimum spend!

No comments:

Post a Comment