15 Dec 2020

The Beginning of Anything You Want

As a student, the first month of the semester is always important and which actually may illustrate the end result of the semester.

I guess because I'm a strong believer of this quote :

BY FAILING TO PREPARE, YOU ARE PREPARING TO FAIL - BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
 
I started my semester with planning a lot of things for the next 6 months. It sounds crazy but it is doable when you have a planner. I lost my planner for the first two weeks of the semester and trust me when I say I procrastinate a lot without feeling guilty because my planner was not around and I could not vision what I was supposed to do at that time instead of procrastinating. Fret not! I found my planner after putting an effort looking for it hehe

Here's a sneak peak into my humble planner : 


It's a monthly planner where I only focused on anything related to my studies. 


This is the front cover which illustrates the inside. I bought mine from MUJI store at KLCC last year. 
Unfortunately, I can't find it on their website (Malaysia) but here's from MUJI Singapore. Best part I found one for you guys on Shopee

I would usually draft my schedule during the weekends to see the outline of my upcoming week. Firstly, I'll jot down my classes. When I see a small space or gaps, I will fill it in with revision time, discussion with friends/groupmates, finishing assignments/tutorial questions/presentations and of course mooting!

As you can see I only have planner that focuses more on my studies only. It's best to have a planner for your daily life as well. 

My dearest friend Izyan decided to surprise me with a new planner for 2021! 

Shoutout to Izyan for making this post became a reality. If she did not surprise me with the planner, you guys won't be reading this post :p

My exact feelings when the parcel arrived at my home, wish I could hug her there and then. I did not expect it at all and I even cried a bit. Thank you Izyan for always supporting me <3

THE SWEET SURPRISE : SYABAB MARBLE EXCLUSIVE PLANNER 2021

A complete gift. Why?  Not just I got a planner but it also came with :

A separate financial planner, a calendar and a bookmark all with the same design as the planner. Plus point it came in an exclusive box tied with a red ribbon. 

Felt really special. It's a perfect gift for everyone. I'll share with you where you can purchase this for yourself, family members or friends down belowwwww!


This is mine! I love it because it looks so chic and classic


Marble Exclusive Planner 2021


If marble is not for you, they have 3 other designs for this exclusive planner!

Moonlight Exclusive Planner 2021

Magazine Exclusive Planner 2021

Masterpiece Exclusive Planner 2021



The planner is sooooo colourful! You won't get bored of it and it just excites you everytime you open it. It has a laminated cover so the cover will never look dull at all. 

Now, let's focus on the unique structure of the planner and you'll understand why these Syabab Exclusive Planner is worth for every dime you spent. 

1) Monthly Overview. You can note down all the important events/submissions here.

Monthly Overview

It's just like a calendar where you jot down the most important things you need to remember. Important dates in the semester, examinations, webinars, interviews, all your family members' birthdays and friends too and more! My birthday is on 12th of April, please insert that too yeah! ;)

2) Daily Planning. Sufficient vertical space everyday contains 3 sections : Today's Intention, To-do List and I Am Grateful For.


Daily Planning

Also, there are 4 boxes below for each month. In the picture, red is DO IT NOW and yellow is PLAN IT. Another two boxes is in another page which are green for DELEGATE and blue for DROP IT. There's also a reminder box and weekly affirmation at the side! If your personal preference is horizontal planner, you might find this confusing at first. 

This part of the planner is quite unique as it inserts Today's Intention. Setting daily intentions matters the most as it helps us focus our goals everyday.  It serves as a roadmap. So, even when the process is slow, we know we’re on the right track. 

“It is more important to be of pure intention than of perfect action.” - Ilyas Kassam

I Am Grateful For : This part is essential to help you appreciate all the commitment you gave the whole day. At the end of the day, it is always important to reflect yourself to be better tomorrow but still being grateful of what you have achieved today <3

3) Islamic Practices. Monthly there will be Tajweed Rules of the Qur'an, Letters To My Creator, Mutabaah Amal and so much moreee. I'm just gonna share two here.




Tajweed Rules of the Qur'an. Here's an example from April!

Here is a space for you to list down the Du'a you have for your self, parents & grandparents, spouse+children & family and friends & muslim ummah.


These are just a few points from me which made it unique in the market. Don't worry if you never try a planner before because this planner is helpful as it's very detail. The price is super affordable. Remember that you won't just be getting just a planner but also other items as mentioned above. 

 If you feel like it would be overwhelming, try the MUJI monthly planner first okie <3  


“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” - Mark Twain




GET YOUR SYABAB EXCLUSIVE PLANNER

 2021 NOW FROM : PROJEK AISYAH




8 comments:

Monika Meitasari Astuti said...

Thanks for sharing. It makes me consider to get a planner :D because I’m a pro procrastinator

Ema | Memoir said...

Waktu untuk cari planner.
Last year beli planner 2020...tapi..tak banyak catat sebab CoViD
Nak cari planner 2021 yang murah

NadiaJamhari said...

Its a really pretty planner, I cannot use pretty planner, because my hand writing is so ugly and i feel rosakkan buku tu. heheh

Farah Afifa said...

Awwwww that's great Monica! Don't worry, I was once a pro procrastinator myself heheheh

Farah Afifa said...

Emaaaaa carilah cepat hehehe. Fahammmm! When Covid started, my planner was blank. Basically because I don't feel like doing anything but I started slowly by using the MUJI planner. So simple!

Farah Afifa said...

Nadia thank you for dropping by! Yessss super prettyyyyyy. OMG can relate! That's why I decided to go with MUJI this because it's really simple and it's a cheaper option too. Tak takut sangat kalau tak guna atau rosak sebab dia tak buat untuk tahun tertentu. Kita yang tentukan ikut bulan yang kita nak <3

Syazwani Izzati said...

I've followed your blog today!! I'm so glad we crossed paths because I really love your content and your writing style. Hehe Anyway, talking about planners, I always save one notebook to jot down details, deadlines, etc despite having a digital one through Google Calendar. Scheduling everything helps me so much because my mind tends to go everywhere and this keeps me in check.

Farah Afifa said...

Awwww thank you!!! That's fantastic. In this era, we should have a digital planner. Looking forward for a practical digital planner. I found out about this app called NOTION and still trying it out. Maybe you can try it and let me know if you like it or not hehe

Post a Comment